Monday, August 06, 2007

Cowmooflage

We are still doing Saturday Swim with Blythie, and she thoroughly enjoys it. That is, until she gets dunked. They assure us it's to help them get used to the water, and helps with safety, but it seems barbaric to us. The first picture is a nice, smiling Blythe happy in the pool. The second picture is immediately post dunk...poor little critter.


Minutes later we were warm and secure in our car. Here she is in her new car seat. As if it wasn't cute enough, the pattern of the car seat is called "cowmooflage" - so cute I can hardly stand it! Blythe has told me she quite likes facing forward, and will not be reverting back to the rear-facing riding position. I can't say I blame her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All's well that ends well. She'll get used to water in her face - you did! I love the cow print - so western! I love getting updates on all of you - makes being apart a little easier.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Please keep a listening ear for two landman positions for me in Dan up there. I can't stand seeing all these pictures and only seeing y'all once a year!!