Thursday, April 17, 2008

Chillin' With The Choo Choo

Blythe has reached a new phase where she will actually sit for 15-30 minutes and watch a show by herself while I can get in a quick shower, or do whatever without constantly having her underfoot. I am pretty picky about what she watches, and so is she. Some of the cartoons I thought she'd love (Berenstein Bears, Little Bear, Clifford) she's not that keen on. She prefers to watch Super WHY, Ni Hao Kai Lan (like Dora, but chinese), or her all time favorite Thomas the Train. And I'm only too happy to turn one on so I can actually have some time to myself. Yay!

1 comments:

Sarandipity said...

OK, so it's taken me until today to figure out who the heck commented on my blog with the initials "MBM!" Good grief! I was wracking my brain...who do I know that's going back to school to be a nurse? At least whoever it is misses me! :)

Blessings on the journey, sweet Stacey! I'm so excited for you! We need to get together and swap ideas on our futures. I'm considering further schooling, too....even more than just doula stuff! We shall see!!! Maybe we'll have to have some study dates in the near future!

Love you all LOTS!!!