Scotland was in the truest meaning of the word....AMAZING!! Mom and I had the best time traveling around our "home land". We spent most of our time in Edinburgh with jaunts to Glasgow, Stirling, and the Highlands. We discovered so many things about this country we love, including Nutella Hot Chocolate (I will be making that this Christmas!). All in all, it could not have been a better trip. Here are just a few of my favorite pictures. Thanks for this stunning trip of a lifetime, Mom!
Love the name of this pub in Dunfermline! 12th century church
Views from Stirling Castle
Abadoned Abbey
In the forest at Killiecrankie
Mom outside of Edinburgh castle.
The Royal Mile - Edinburgh
A nice pint of ale.
Royal Mile
The most magical pathway...
More to come tomorrow including pictures of the very famous "heilan coo". I know you're excited already! :)

3 comments:
Yea! I'm so glad we finally get to see some pictures. It looks like you had a great time their, oh I mean there!
I love the "nice pint of ale" shot. I'm glad to see you have your priorities in order.
Great pics of Scotland. That is where Stephen and I went for our honeymoon! If I remember right, we even went to that same pub!!! We loved the whole experience, esp having Scottish ancestry. Glad you had a good time.
Lisa Alexander
Post a Comment