While I was pregnant several of my friends that have boys told me how they have little crushes on their little men. While I could appreciate their sentiments, I had way of truly understanding what they meant. However, after having Porter I can say with wild abandon that I definitely have a crush on my little guy!
My dear friend Jen is one of the most talented photographers I know. She doesn't do it professionally, but she should! She graciously offered to snap some shots of Porter, and the results are breathtaking. I will post just a few and will restrain myself from posting all 48 shots because, and I say this truthfully, all 48 are absolutely amazing.








4 comments:
Oh my gosh! These are beautiful. She is a great photographer - these are just stunning. I am SO looking forward to seeing all of you. Porter looks absolutely perfect!
He is perfect!! These are amazing pictures!!!! Congrats on the little man... I can't wait to meet him!!!
Great photos - and a photogenic family! Jen should do this professionally - beautiful pictures!
Wonderful pictures! :) It's amazing how much him and Blythe have grown!!!
Post a Comment