It's hard to believe that next week Blythe will be 3 months old! When I was pregnant it seemed like 3 months was an eternity, but now that she's here the time goes by so fast.
Good news: Matt's schedule has changed so now he gets home at around 6:00pm every night as opposed to 7:30. We are loving the extra time with him!
Here are some photos of the amazing baby Blythe. It looks to me like her hair is strawberry blonde. Does anyone else see it? Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. (Notice the drool marks on my shirt - compliments of Little Missy.)
GMA Marilyn bought this adorable outfit for our girl. It's her first pair of jeans. How fashionable is she?!
Friday, October 06, 2006
Where Does the Time Go?
Posted by MBM at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a cutie pie!!! I miss you guys! Hope you are doing well! Maybe I'll run into you at church.... Looking forward to another evening with the little one. Let me know when you want to utilize my amazing babysitting skills again! :D
I don't think it's wishful thinking, I think it does look like strawberry blonde! :o)
I just see so much of the both of you in her. It's neat to see how much she has grown! Tell Matt hi for us!
Lisa A. (and Stephen)
Bonjour, c'est Sarah!! I finally got around to looking at this great blog site, and Stacey, I didn't recognize her! I thought 'why are they posting all these pictures of this strange baby?' and then I realized that face was TOO Matthew and that hair TOO Stacey (yep, strawberry blonde) to be anyone other than Blythe!! Congrats on a gorgeous kid and I look forward to watching her grow! P.S. I've been on the look out for cute french toys, but haven't found THE thing yet. Don't worry, her present is coming!
I know what you mean! I can't believe that Coralyn is 6 months now... it was just yesterday when we were pregnant!!! Or just yesterday when we were camping and just talking about being mommies!
Oh how time flys!
We love ya and can't wait to see you one day!
Post a Comment