I have been patiently waiting for Blythe to be big enough to fit into this awesome onesie her Grandpa Tracy bought for her. It only lasted for half a day, but she rocked the tie-dye in true Fain fashion!

I am a mom of two wonderful children, and wife to an incredible man. I'm just working my way through this life, one day at a time, and trying to absorb as much authentic life as I can!
I have been patiently waiting for Blythe to be big enough to fit into this awesome onesie her Grandpa Tracy bought for her. It only lasted for half a day, but she rocked the tie-dye in true Fain fashion!

Posted by MBM at 10:15 PM
1 comments:
I can hardly wait for Blythe to visit Berkeley! She'll fit right in riding in a Jeep and wearing tie-dye to boot. She IS an intrepid little spirit - go Cal!
GMA Marilyn & GPA Tracy :)
Post a Comment