It's been a week of firsts in the Fain household. Blythe slept for over 7 hours for the first time the other night. She's now in her own room, and we attribute that to the sleeping success we've all been enjoying! I went back to work for the first time this past Saturday. I will only be working the occasion Saturday every month. It's nice to be able to get out of the house for a bit, and the extra money each month is mighty nice. Matt did quite nicely with her all day, and she really enjoyed her time with him. Blythe also started to try and sit up for the first time this last week. When we're holding her in the upright position she tries her best to lean forward. She grows more every day, and it's so fun to watch her! This week she'll be getting her first round of immunizations (not looking forward to that!), and her first pictures will also be happening in the next week or so. We're having so much fun with all these firsts!
Father and daughter bonding time!
Monday, September 11, 2006
A Lot of Firsts
Posted by MBM at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So you posted just about 30 minutes ago, but I promise I'm not stalking you! I was only on the internet for about 8 hours today doing an assignment, and checking every website known to man is a must-do in terms of procrastination. :op Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I love you, Stacey! I hope you have a great week with Blythiepoo, and keep those cute pictures coming.
Love, Aunt Lizzie
Post a Comment