Friday, September 01, 2006

Little Food Monster

Our little girl has been so hungry today! It seems like if she's not eating or sleeping, she's crying. One of Matt's patients said babies go through a big growth spurt anywhere from 7 to 10 weeks of age. That would explain her constant need to eat, and thus very little rest for me. What a fun day I've had! I thought it would be fun to show you the quick progression from happy to not-so-happy.


It's hard to believe she's almost 7 weeks old. Her features are already changing, and she can hold her head up by herself for most of the time now. She scratched herself one morning and it's a pretty bad little gash. Poor little critter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stace and Matt,

Congratulations! She's beautiful! I guess Jim wouldn't be a very good name for a girl, so, no worries ;)

Hope you are all doing well!
God bless you!

Jim Casa

Anonymous said...

Wow! She looks so different already! Thank ya'll for creating this blog so we southerners don't miss out. I'm looking forward to more pictures -- there is no such thing as too many! :o) ~Aunt Lizzie

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...as I said before, she's a mini Matt and Stacey! I can certainly see both of you in her. She is adorable. Still hard to believe you're a dad Matt! Stacey...you look so beautiful with her. We hope to see her in person some day. God bless you three!

Lisa (and Stephen) Alexander