Monday, June 18, 2007

Chocolate Kisses, Part 2

Blythie is a born chocolate lover, this we know. What we did not know, however, is that she will not let anything get in her way of having chocolate in her belly! Matt sat down with a nice bowl of sugar free chocolate pudding, and she went straight for him. Not content to sit in front of him patiently and wait for the chocolate to come to her, she made the move to get closer to the chocolate. The chocolate frenzy ensued - chocolate on Dad's shirt, chocolate on her sock, chocolate on the carpet, chocolate on Mom's shirt, chocolate all over! The girl was only content when she scored her desired seat - close to the spoon on Dad's lap with the pudding within reach. Did we mention she likes chocolate? (One of the pictures is a bit blurry - she won't keep still!)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the Blythe I remember! Except for she has already grown so much! I want January to hurry and get here so we can see yall again.

Anonymous said...

She has so much hair! I'm excited to see ya'll in August!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I love a girl who knows what she wants and goes for it. Way to go, Baby Blythe!