Friday, June 01, 2007

Up Close and Personal

Blythe has been able to pull herself to a standing position for some time now, but I realized this morning that I had not captured this incredible feat on film! So, as she was making her way along the laundry basket I snapped a few photos. Then, the camera "captured" (pun intended - my attempt at humor this morning) her abandoning the laundry basket and crawling closer and closer to the shiny silver camera Mom was holding. Without further ado, here is Miss B - up close and personal!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how quickly she's growing up! She's intrepid, for sure! Give her a big squeeze for me.

Sarandipity said...

Hey ya'll! Hope you're feeling better, Stacey, and that you were able to enjoy your time with family last weekend. Luv you guys lots! Kiss Blythie for me! :)