Well, Blythe and I have entered the sacred ritual of "Daughter Cries While Mom Does Hair" where Blythe cries while I do her hair. But, the end result is worth the pain. Right, Blythe? I thought so. So, as I'm looking at her today sporting her snazzy new updo, I am reminded of someone. But who? And then it came to me - Cindy Lou Who! As a child, my all time favorite Christmas cartoon was "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas". It was one of those cartoons that seemed to be 2 hours long only to realize as an adult it was actually on 30 minutes. If you'll remember, the "key" character who grew the Grinch's heart was none other than Cindy Lou Who. That sweet, big blue eyed, blonde haired girl is so sweet you could practically eat her. I often get the same feeling when I look at Blythe. To me, the resemblance is uncanny. :)
As a reward for being an extra good sport during the hair ordeal, Blythe gets a smidge of the latest Fain Family sweets preference. Seriously folks...the stuff is dangerous. Dangerously good, that is.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Cindy Lou! Who?
Posted by MBM at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Stacey, you are so cute! And Blythe is so ADORABLE with her new hairdo. You are right, Cindy Lou and Blythe do resemble each other. That eggnog looks delicious....I wonder if they sell it down here?!
Hello wonderful friends! It's been ages since I saw you or talked to you guys! I hope you are all well. Let's get together soon and catch up, OK? Merry Christmas! Kiss Blythe for me!
Sarah
Post a Comment