Saturday, January 19, 2008

Blessed, Blessed, Blessed!

I truly have so many things to be eternally grateful for in my life. I have a wonderful family, deep faith, a cozy home, and real joy in my life. I also have the fortune of having some amazing, life-long friends. One of those I consider to be one of my closest is dear, beautiful Jen. The girl is amazing and talented on so many levels. She is an amateur photographer, and she did us the honor of taking some family shots (since we didn't have any) one beautiful fall day. I almost cried looking at them for the first time - they are all so incredible. She really captured the essence of our family in these shots, and it was a blast hanging out with her. I can't say enough about what her friendship means to me. In a nutshell: she's beautiful and sensational, and she's my friend.

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey the pictures are AMAZING! You all are the cutest family. It was really great to see yall last weekend. We really need to plans something soon.

Sarandipity said...

OH MY GOSH, you guys!! What gorgeous pictures! It's been too long since I visited little miss Blythe's blog. I've missed out on a lot! Sheesh!

I love you all!!! Keep in touch, OK?