It's always interesting traveling with a toddler...especially this one. Blythe is at the point where she doesn't sleep well if she's not in her pack-n-play, crib, or car seat. She's much too squirmy to sit on our laps for too long, and Benadryl does NOT work on her (I know because I tried). We just returned from Oklahoma where Blythe was the flower girl in her Aunt Lizzie's wedding. I'm sorry to say I did not get to snap any pics of her in her dress because I was too busy chasing her. (If anyone reading this has any pics of the wedding, please email me!) Blythe had the time of her life and absolutely loved the sound her shoes made on the hard floors. The bride was gorgeous, and the wedding was a blast! Blythe did well traveling down, but coming back was a different story. It's always an adventure, to say the least! The one pic I was able to shoot when we were in OK was of Blythe playing with Matt's family's dog, Aggie. It was a big treat for B to be around a dog, and Aggie was ever so sweet and kind. Here they are playing frisbee in the back yard.
Blythe is also transitioning into "big girl" mode. She wants to do everything herself, and act like a big girl. Here she is eating at the table in a "big person chair".
Since returning from the trip Blythe has discovered a new toy - her suitcase. We've been back for several weeks now, and her suitcase is still in her room because she loves to play with it. I was able to snap this shot of her one morning.

0 comments:
Post a Comment