Blythe and I were in the basement last week just lounging on a gray morning. She disappeared behind the couch, and after a few minutes I heard her playing with her old bouncy chair which she sometimes still enjoys. I became engrossed in the spelling bee semi-finals (I know - sounds super geeky. But, the spelling bee is hilarious. That statement sounds so oxymoronic, but it's the truth!) Anyway, I started to hear her shout "I want in!" to which I would then reply "Oh, honey, you're too big for that toy." This went on for several minutes until I heard her start to give me the frustrated whimper at which point I went to investigate. Here's what I found.I don't know how she managed to get herself into the seat, but notice the immense effort being put forth by the bouncy ropes to keep child off the ground.
Monday, June 09, 2008
Posted by MBM at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment