We received a surprise package in the mail the other day from Grandpa Hal and Mommy Susan (Thank you!!), and Blythe was so excited to see what was inside. As we opened the package, out came a Play-doh play set. Well, Blythe was immediately enamoured with the doh and all of it's play parts. We played with it on and off all day, and she loved every minute of it. The set is kind of a "Mr. Potato head", but with animal parts instead. I had some fun myself as I constructed an elephant, and Blythe felt her need to add improvements to said elephant.Matt then chipped in and made his own creation. Personally, I don't see much difference between Matt's and Blythe's "creations". Hmm...grown man vs. 2 year old. I'm just saying....
Monday, June 09, 2008
Play-Doh Play Art
Posted by MBM at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh man! Play-doh? I love that stuff! I even like how it smells! (Hmmm...inhaling Play-doh. Yup...explains a lot, doesn't it?) Can I come play? :)
Post a Comment